Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Beginnings

Beginnings, they are always soo awkward. There is a hint of excitement...what will happen next...what great adventures there will be? At the same time, a fear of the unknown....will I ramble...will people care....will my ending bring joy? I look at beginnings as an anticipation to the end, while being aware of the middle and all it's glory. The middle....a good place to be. Unfortunately friends...the beginning is where I am and where I must...well...begin.

I come to you not with answers, but with a sojourners heart seeking to follow the sun and all it's splender. Seeking to learn....seeking adventure...seeking a heart that is broken. I don't know what the end will produce. I do, however, know that the beginning will be awkward, the middle will be glory, and the sun will shine immaculately. I bask in the unknown...in the ramblings...in the security that the sun always shines.....even when it's awkward.

So...embrace the beginnings and anticipate the adventures as I faithfully wait for the sun!

2 comments:

captain supremo said...

herzblog!
word.

captain

Whitney said...

i can't tell you how excited i am to watch the journey you take! and i can't wait for the day that our journeys cross paths again! i love you!!