Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Grossness, Whatev, and Bring It On!

Fear...it is such a gross word. Gross, because it takes everything away from you and it makes all things that are pretty, ugly. It is something that, at times, I struggle with. Fear of the unknown. Fear of not walking with the sun. Fear of not knowing who you are. It is gross and just robs. So, I have come up with a new solution...whatev...that is what I say to fear...WHATEV. It is gross, and I'm a girl who doesn't like gross things...so whatev!

Despite all that, exactly 24 hours from now, I will be on a plane headed to a new land. A land where I will stick out like a sore thumb : ) A land where many adventures will take place, language WILL BE learned, interesting foods will be partaken, and amazing conversations, under reflection of the sun, will be had. I am happy and sad and anxious and every other emotion you can think of, but loudly proclaim BRING IT...BRING IT ON!!

So, to summarize...fear equals grossness thus the response is WHATEV, for the sun is shining, new lands are waiting, and I merrily say... "BRING IT ON"!

1 comment:

They call me Jamis said...

Sister, whatev. welcome home, you have arrived.