Wednesday, May 9, 2007

So I Rejoice...

I wake sometimes thinking...seriously, am I really living in Africa...for two years....seriously! Haha...not that it isn't exciting...but it is just a whole new land ; ) My day takes four times as long to complete and my senses are so engaged...ALL THE TIME!!

Adventures continue to be had....and struggles come as well. I have decided they go hand and hand.. you can't have one without the other or life would just be boring. The adventures are fun, and the learning is great...but the struggles are hard and the learning sucks...ironic. You can see how one needs the other. If it was all about adventure, life would look good, but adding a little struggle makes it real. Makes it a life worth living. Many times we live in the adventure not wanting to struggle...but we just have to struggle. So I say delight in struggle, because there is always an adventure right around the corner.

The battle here is strong. The sun wishes to shine, but the cloud so easily gets in the way. It is scary actually. Scary to know that the cloud can blind. Be victory always goes to the sun. The sun is strong, and as long as our eyes stay looking at it...victory. I rejoice, for the victory is coming. The battle rages ever stronger, but victory is sweet...victory is the suns.

Sorry for the rambliness but I leave with these thoughts....seriously...I'm here...seriously!....adventures are good, but suck it up buttercup cause soo are struggles....and the battle rages strong, but victory belongs to the sun....SO I REJOICE!!

1 comment:

Gypsy Girl said...

Yes...and Yes! Thank you for an extra boost of courage as I press on!