Monday, March 2, 2009

It's been awhile...

So it's been a whole year since I've blogged...and a lot has happened. I am out of the sandbox..for now, and living a new crazy life in the land of plenty. I won't bore you with details of the last year...but I will share some memorable pics...so get ready!



...this is my FAVORITE tree in the village...many a day was spent under here reading, people watching, and daydreaming...



...my women sitting under the shade...we did this..a lot...they sure liked those stories...



...who could say no to a party like this...especially being one of the only white people in the village at the time...




....our heli in to the village...and the amazing view from up in the air...




...last night in the village...

...so i rejoice for my time...I long for those days...but I delight that God is faithful and mighty and saves those who call on him...I pray Zephaniah 3:17 over that village, that country, those people, and over you..."The LORD your God is in your midst, a mighty one who will save; he will rejoice over you with gladness; he will quiet you with his love; he will exalt over you with loud singing"...and I promise to be a better blogger...inshallah ; )

1 comment:

ManderJean said...

soooooo.... over a year since your last blog... i had given up all hope, glad its back- oh I wrote about you in my last one